Water Quality Portal Data Discovery Tool Webinar
November 14th, 2-3pm ET / 11am-12pm PT
Did you know that there’s an easy-to-use tool that lets you view, analyze, graph, and digest water quality monitoring data from your watershed?
Don’t miss this upcoming instructional webinar on the EPA’s Water Quality Portal Data Discovery Tool! The Data Discovery Tool is a FREE open-source, downloadable tool that can interact with the Water Quality Portal to retrieve and explore water quality monitoring data. The tool automatically downloads data from the Portal, does some preliminary QA/QC, generates summary information, and allows a user to explore and export data.
This tool is your best window into the Water Quality Portal and a great way to build scientific evidence to support or prioritize your projects.
With this tool you can:
- Select a specific dataset for your area, specific interest, and quality needs
- Map where specific parameters are being collected throughout your watershed
- View and download time-series charts of parameters at individual stations
- Plan your monitoring to compliment and augment existing data
- Load your data in the Portal and have it analyzed alongside existing data
Posted in Hands-on Happenings